Prodigm (Original Mix) Prodigm (Original Mix)

Love the intro, solid and well thought out rises and drops. First drop felt a little rushed time wise. The overall feel is distinctly Dutch/Euro Techno, not to judge I love that sound. My immediate inclination was that I would love to hear someone create a Trap or Drumstep mix utilizing the songs core elements. What is your setup/software? The overall mix sounded professional and I was surprised to read that you are only 15. Keep it up! I'll subscribe to your channel.

KaixoMusic responds:

Thanks for the review :D I use Fl Studio 11 and yeah, the first drop could've been a little better, but I didn't know how to improve it, so I just left it like this :D I'm not that good at remixing but I could try to make a drumstep or trap mix of this song, or if you wanna try to remix it, you can get the flp if you want :D

Newgrounds Chat Out Takes Newgrounds Chat Out Takes

Really Dude...

Props for putting this out... I have a tendancy to hide cuts like this from public consumption. Making a cut like this public takes some cahones.

DjSc00p - The Sytrus Challenge DjSc00p - The Sytrus Challenge

For 1 channel this is impressive

1 star off for the complete fadeout near the end, I feel a quiet subtle effect to fade in part 2 would complete this and segue into the 2nd loop making it a 1 channel masterpiece.

DjSc00p responds:

I dont think it would have sounded that great when fused, even if the 1st is fading out into the 2nd, cause i have done something like that before and it didnt sound good. The 2nd atez was tweaked a bit differently also, so it wouldnt sound the same. The fadeout was only to seperate the 2 atez anyways, so its all good :D Thanks for the review!

FL Fever FL Fever

OK idea, but fix your levels...

normalize the track and fix your eq levels before encoding. The bass clips and sounds muffled overpowering an otherwise trancey idea. PM me and I will be happy to assist.